We are hosting a three-day virtual NDN Hackathon (May 21-23, 2021). The event is open and FREE to participate in and winners will receive exciting FREE prizes! This event targets all levels of participants and, particularly for beginners, will be an excellent opportunity to get started with NDN.
We particularly encourage projects that:
- Directly address NDN research needs,
- Create new NDN tools or modify existing tools,
- Create or improve documentation and how-to guides.
Most External Impact
NDN Compute Simulator (ndnCSim)
Muhammad Atif Ur Rehman, Muhammad Imran, Muhammad Salahuddin, Sana Fayyaz
Most Promising Hack
Varun Patil, Tianyuan Yu
NDN-FCH: The Big Rewrite
Junxiao Shi, Eric Newberry, Muhammad Nuzaihan, Zhiyi Zhang
Most Internal Impact
CertCoalesce: NDN Certificate Pools
Alexander Afanasyev, Proyash Podder, Xinyu Ma
Most Impact on User Community
Saurab Dulal, Alexander Lane, Adam Thieme, Ashiq Rahman, Justin Presley
- May 23: Instructions for judging and project submission are up
- May 20: Zoom link for the hackathon is up
- May 7: Call for Hacks and attendee registration links are online
- April 30: Hackathon dates and tentative schedule adjusted
- April 28: The website is up!